Monday, July 20, 2009

Surprises...

Aren't surprises just the best ever?! Both giving and receiving!! LOL!

I decided quite a few weeks ago, after much begging from 2 close friends that I would trek up to Sydney for a weekend. The dates being decided as this weekend just gone :). Now, I told ONE friend, but I didn't tell the other and we swore to secrecy... just trying to organise a lunch between the two of them (and not me). I wanted to surprise said friend because I had promised for ages to come and visit but of course that never eventuated. Given all the last minute planning, I was *sure* that she suspected, simply because I'm a hopeless secret keeper :p. It took all of my strength NOT to blow the surprise :o. Now those who know me well, must know how hard it is to keep a surprise like THAT! hehe.

After a comedy of errors (trying our best to make it to her house, while trying to cover up the fact that we were walking and had been to her house and nobody answered.... was her parents place LOL!) we finally met up and the look on her face was priceless :). Was a fabulous afternoon with a superb lunch cooked for us all!!!! What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. My only complaint was that it wasn't long enough!

The rest of the weekend was fab, catching up with Lily's parents and co, checking out the wedding church and reception place for my brother and all the same old same old with our Sydney friends :). Back home on Sunday night and then off to pick up the dogs again tonight!

I am SO excited though! Our first agility trial in a long time is this weekend and in short... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! I doubt we'll do well, but who cares!!!! LOL!

Now - seeing as said friends are (of course!) doggy people, one with a new pup, photos HAVE to be in tow... so without further ado...








and of course - Zara has grown this week... HEAPS!!! Soooo.... Piccies!

No comments: