Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hallelujah I have put up the photos at last!!!!!

Yes, hard as it is to believe, I have finally posted up ALL of our holiday photos!!!!

Photos here

This link will allow you to view all albums. I copied all of my albums there for you to view. If you have any trouble, drop me a line :)

Didn't really do much this weekend.... i'm still reveling in the enjoyment of not having to rush everywhere on the weekend to do training. On Saturday we spent a lovely day down at St Kilda as Scott was back from Syd for the weekend. Took the dog with us and had a walk around Albert Park and then a late lunch. As per usual, wherever we went we got comments and stares about what a gorgeous dog he is (honestly I think he has a big head about all of this!). Nice but also can sometimes get annoying, particularly when they try and guess the breed and insist that he is a cross! Many people also commented about how nice it is that he just sits under our seats while we are eating. Even I was impressed by him!!! But then, it does help when you throw biccies down to him to keep him happy *g*!

Today we just spent the morning training and later had a lovely roast at home! Leo had another great day at training but as per usual buggered up his stays!!! Grrr!! He hasn't done that since he had his hip 'problem' but I think today it was the 'heat' (yeah, like it was really hot... but I guess sitting for 1 whole minute can be tiring!) as well as having evil handler from hell giving you the 'stare'.... I really shouldn't do that!!!! BAD habit!!! I think Leo has a contract signed that every time before a trial, at our last practice he will do something to rattle my nerves!!! So now I have to doubly cross those fingers and toes for a pass!

Well I better be off again! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: